According to all horoscopes this year, I am close to completing a major challenge. To be honest i am not sure what this. Today on cosmo snapchat they have defined it as my career year, which to me is shocking as I thought was last years major achievement. I was temping at Selfridges, Unemployed, interning at 2 amazing companies (which taught me a lot about what I want in my career and a lot about myself) and after interviewing multiple times and being told I was too experienced, or not the right fit for the team getting a job that I absolutely adore.
So to get the most out of 2017 I am going to try to do the following.
1. Go out for breakfast more – I have a feeling this will be more work team breakfast on a Friday morning
2. Get outside more – I love being at home in my room it is safe and comfortable but I want to explore more this year
3. Try new restaurants – keep an eye on my Instagram account for drool worthy food
4. Finish a book a week
5. Get up earlier to exercise
6. Blog more
7. Expand my photography skills
8. Travel – I don’t know if I will be able to as much as Sophie Davis “11 countries in 1 year
9. Save up for my first home
10. Get fit
11. Bake and Cook
12. Eat less fast food
13. Pass my probation
14. Don’t spend beyond my means
How are you going to make 2017 better than 2016?